2013-01-27

New Falcon Crest article

Hi everyone, how are you?
I'm sorry for being so quiet for the last months but I have so much going on right now and I didn't find the time to post something... Sorry.

But I hope you'll love this one: There's a great new article about Falcon Crest online at Hill Place: http://www.hillplace.blogspot.de/2013/01/Favoring-Falcon-Crest.html

Some of you might have seen the Pioneers of Television segment concerning prime time soaps. But unfortunately, they totally missed to talk about Falcon Crest. It's all about Dallas, Dynasty and Knots Landing. Too bad.
Hill Place posted a blog about this special and wrote a great overview of Falcon Crest (Thanks to my friend Missy for recommending).

Enjoy.

Best,
Marc


1 comment:

Zach said...

I was absolutely disgusted with the shaft that "Falcon Crest" got. What a terrible thing to do, the show had times where it beat "Knots Landing" in the ratings!!! And the time devoted to "Knots Landing" was a little dumb...all that time spent on Valene and her story where she had a breakdown and became someone else. Dumb! "Falcon Crest" deserved a mention!!!